Dairy & Egg Products / Whipping Cream
How to provide your customer with safe, natural dairy & egg based products that are easy to use, store, and dispose of?
The answer is Bag-In-Box.
Bag-In-Box packaging for dairy and egg-based products gives your customers the ability to deliver an experience to their customers that is safe, natural, economic, and sustainable, regardless of how they plan to dispense your product.
- Dairy Products (Cream, Sour Cream, Milk, Condensed Milk)
- Egg products (Egg Mélange, Yolks, Egg-Whites)
- Whipping Cream
Standard Types of Taps & Fitments:
800R / 800 combination is designed for use in ambient and hot fill applications where the fitment is used primarily for filling. The cap can be removed, however, it is generally used in slash and serve applications.
|1400™ / 800 is a single-position, hand-removable cap option that makes it easy to pour liquid product into dispensers or other containers.|
1400™ / 900 cap is a single position, hand-removable cap, designed primarily for use in the dairy and egg industry.
8100 / 900 combination is a two-position fitment with a hand removable, 38mm threaded cap for reseal-ability, and a removable secondary plug as tamper evidence. The primary method of dispensing through this fitment is pour from package.
Standard Types of Films:
|Metalized HyBar® film provides the necessary oxygen and light barrier for products and, depending on its modification, is suitable for ambient or hot-fill, as well as aseptic applications.|
Transparent ClearShield™ is a clear, multilayer coextruded barrier film, developed to provide strong seals, as well as overall package toughness and oxygen protection. Depending on its specification, ClearShield™ films can be used in both hot fill and aseptic applications.
|FlexiTech™ is designed to protect your product with strong seals and robust performance throughout the supply chain.|
Major Market Sectors & Corresponding Packaging Volume:
Hospitality / Institutions:
- 10 & 20L bags for milk and egg products.
Food Service / Industrial:
- 10 & 20L bags for whipping cream, egg products, condensed milk.
Advantages of Bag-In-Box for Dairy, Egg Products & Whipping Cream:
- Provide a natural product that is kept safe with closed-loop packaging featuring a range of fitment options.
- Maximize profit for your customers with economic packaging that works consistently within product dispensers.
- Save money across the value chain with aseptic, shelf-stable products.