How to serve fresh juice to your customers from the first glass to the last? How to deliver a natural and fresh product to broad markets made difficult to reach by complex supply chains? The answer is Bag-In-Box.
Bag-In-Box empowers juice producers to deliver their products where they are needed, in a way that is safe, natural, economic, and sustainable, ensuring that the last drop is always as fresh as the first. Bag-in-box packaging increases keeping time of juice after opening the bag, ensuring freshness up to the last drop for the long time.
Juices, nectars and juice-containing drinking are filled and supplied to the final consumer though the retail net in multilayers bags of volume 3l, preventing air, smells and other external elements from penetrating into the bag.
Juices in the bags of bigger volume (5, 10, 15 and 20L) are supplied in the HORECA enterprises, schools and kindergardends. Such possibility to use juices, nectars and juice-containing drinking for children feeding in organized group are approved by Insitute of Nutrition of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
Standard Types of Taps & Fitments:
FlexTap® - one of the most-used Bag-In-Box taps on Earth.
The newest commercially available generation of taps. FlexTap® offers push-button gravity dispensing with automatic shutoff, flow rate control and superb ergonomics. It is designed primarily for final consumers and mostly used in retail packaging.
Vitap is a two-position tap that offers a lever operated dispensing of low viscosity liquids with automatic shutoff. Tamper evidence is provided through the addition of a tear-off plastic strip. The tap is widely used in the hospitality industry where it is connected to different types of dispensing equipment through a specially designed connector.
Standard Types of Films:
Metalized HyBar® film provides the necessary oxygen and light barrier for products and, depending on its modification, is suitable for ambient or hot-fill, as well as aseptic applications.
Transparent ClearShield™ is a clear, multilayer coextruded barrier film, developed to provide strong seals, as well as overall package toughness and oxygen protection. Depending on its specification, ClearShield™ films can be used in both hot fill and aseptic applications.
|Bag-In-Box handles inserted in a carton outer box provide user convenience and brand differentiation for premium boxed wines.|
|Vitap connector is designed to connect Bag-In-Box to different types of dispensing equipment installed in hotels, restaurants, cafés, bars and other food outlets.|
Major Market Sectors & Corresponding Packaging Volume:
- 2 & 3L bags with FlexTap for clear and cloudy filtered juices.
Public catering establishment:
- 5, 10, 15 & 20L bags for clear and cloudy filtered juices.
Advantages of Bag-in-box packaging for juices:
- Small capital investments in filling equipment, easiness in its installation, start-ups, filling process, and palletizing of filled bags.
- Considerable savings during transportation of production due to minimum weight of packaging and rectangular forms of packaging, also without risk of glass breakage when comparing with wine in glasses.
- Keeping high quality of water after opening is guarantied by unique feature of BIB packaging. Unlike traditional PET bottles when water dispensing out of BIB air as well as bacterium in it can not penetrate into the bag.
- Much more attention is drawn to juices in BIB packaging on the shelves of shops due to more advertising space on the carton and attractive packaging in comparison with PET bottles with labels. This allows your brand to become more recognizable. Expose your brand to more people in more places, extending brand loyalty while harvesting increased market share.
- Meet market requirements and trends to use packaging with more volume and less restrictions on sizes, then alternative packaging made from rigid materials – canisters and bottles.
- Give opportunity to differentiate brand and increase profit at the expense of advertising space on the packaging, to use this space for joint promoting another product thanks to external carton that fits high quality printing of any text and pictures.
- Streamline on-premise logistics by dispensing from high-barrier bulk packaging.
- Save money and resources with a packaging format that eliminates the need for cold chain logistics for fresh juices.
- Increase your selling price with all-natural, preservative-free, aseptically packaged products.
- Reduce overall packaging carbon footprint by switching to flexible packaging