How to provide your customers with a performance package that is engineered to be safe, efficient, and easy-to-use?
The answer is Bag-In-Box.
Bag-In-Box packaging can be used for a wide range of liquid, semi-liquid and paste-textured products and gives your customers the ability to deliver an experience to their customers that is safe, natural, economic, and sustainable.
Food Related Products:
- Food ingredients
- Concentrated broths for hospitality sectors
- Pharmaceutical solutions and substances
- Automotive Chemicals
- Cleaning Chemicals
Standard Types of Taps & Fitments:
- Large variety of fitments designed to satisfy customers’ needs.
Standard Types of Films:
- A wide range of films designed to meet the requirements of a product.
Advantages of Bag-In-Box:
- Provide a natural product that is kept safe for weeks with closed-loop packaging, featuring a range of related fitments.
- Maximize profit for your customers, with economic packaging that works consistently with product dispensers for an evacuation rate of over 99%, whilst also eliminating the need for expensive cold chain logistics.
- Save money across the value chain with aseptic, shelf-stable products.
- Serve customers faster with bulk packaging that reduces the number of times professionals need to replace products.
- Protect end users from dangerous splashing and glugging during use.
- Provide robust, tamper-evident products.
- Optimize your customers’ operations with economic dispensing options that reduce package and product waste.
- Protect the user from dangerous formulations with user-friendly fitments and taps to dispense product.
- Offer unparalleled convenience at home with bulk flexible packaging that can easily refill rigid spray bottles and other rigid containers when required.
- Command consumer attention on the shelf with eye-catching, differentiated packaging.
- Keep your brand on your consumer’s home shelf longer, increasing brand adoption and likelihood of re-purchase.
- Optimize transportation, storage, and merchandising of your product in retail settings.
- Save money by reducing the amount of downtime spent replenishing stock of products in small, rigid bottles.
- Reduce overall packaging carbon footprint by switching to flexible packaging.