Sauces / Vegetable Oil
How to provide your customer with economical packaging that is easy to use, store, and dispose-of when finished?
The answer is Bag-In-Box.
Bag-In-Box for condiments, sauces and oil gives your customers the ability to deliver an experience to their customers that is safe, natural, economic, and sustainable, regardless of how they plan to dispense your product.
Sauces and condiments are often available to consumers at a cost to the retailer. Providing your product in a package that can maximize yield and remain easy to use for customers will give you an advantage in this competitive market.
- Paste-Type Sauces (Ketchup, Mayonnaise)
- Liquid Sauces (Soya)
- Vegetable Oil
Standard Types of Taps & Fitments:
Standard Types of Films:
|Metalized HyBar® film provides the necessary oxygen and light barrier for products and, depending on its modification, is suitable for ambient or hot-fill, as well as aseptic applications.|
Transparent ClearShield™ is a clear, multilayer coextruded barrier film, developed to provide strong seals, as well as overall package toughness and oxygen protection. Depending on its specification, ClearShield™ films can be used in both hot fill and aseptic applications.
|FlexiTech™ is designed to protect your product with strong seals and robust performance throughout the supply chain|
Major Market Sectors & Corresponding Packaging Volume:
- 10 & 20L bags with fitments designed for paste-textured condiments and sauces, or for liquid sauces with tap fitments.
Food Service / Industrial:
- 10 & 20L bags for pre-made sauces, vinegar and vegetable oil.
Advantages of Bag-In-Box for Condiments, Sauces & Vegetable Oil:
- Provide a natural product that is kept safe with closed-loop packaging, featuring a range of fitment options.
- Maximize profit for your customers, with economic packaging that works consistently within product dispensers for an evacuation rate of over 99%.
- Provide a pleasant consumer experience with bulk packaging that dispenses longer without the need for supervision by the retailer’s busy employees.
- Save money across the value chain with shelf-stable condiments and sauces.
- Provide your customers products that are fresh, easy-to-use, and safe for fast-paced dispensing.
- Ensure your product is delivered fresh with high-barrier films.
- Reduce overall packaging carbon footprint by switching to flexible packaging.